Baykal MGH 3116 – Hydraulic Swing-Beam Shear
- Welded all-steel frame providing maximum rigidity and cutting accuracy.
- Swinging top beam working on high precision and self-aligning roller bearings.
- Rapid blade gap adjustment mechanism.
- Swing-up backgauge system for shearing longer pieces than maximum backgauge range.
- Backgauge retract function.
- Compact, low-maintenance hydraulic unit located above oil tank.
- Easily servicable hydraulic cylinders in series connection.
- Hydraulic holddown system.
- Hydraulic overload protection.
- Fine adjustment of blades from lower beam.
- Adjustable stroke length to increase number of strokes on shorter cuts.
- 250 mm side frame.
- Shear blades made from tough and wear-resistant alloyed material Top blade : two cutting edges Bottom blade : four cutting edges.
- 1000 mm power backgauge with ballscrew spindles to 0.1 mm precision.
- Backgauge digital readout control.
- Digital stroke counter.
- Foot pedal control for single and repetitive cutting cycles.
- 1000 mm squaring arm with scale, T-slot and flip-stop.
- Front support arms in 1000 mm length.
- Work table with filler plates, ball transfers and hand slots.
- Emergency stop buttons.
- Shadow line facility with fluorescent lighting.
- See-through” finger guard and side throat guards.